Houzz Logo Print
nileen_j

Beautiful! What is the edge profile & thickness of the island & back?

Nileen J
5 anni fa
Virginia Highlands Home · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    CR Home
    5 anni fa

Hi Nileen, thank you for comment and inquiry about this installation. This project features a mitered edge on the island. The product is Cambria quartz and this is material is available in both 3cm and 2cm. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Construction Resources

• Nileen J
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Thank you! So is the perimeter a 2 cm? and do you know what the thickness is of the mitered island profile?

• PRO
    CR Home
    5 anni fa

Unfortunately, this project was several years ago and I don't have that information available. We can show you many options for edge profiles in our Decatur showroom if you'd like to view in person. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment at 404.378.3132. Thank you!

Nileen J ha ringraziato CR Home
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".