Houzz Logo Print
poorgirl

Beautiful bathroom

poorgirl
5 anni fa
Could you please tell me the size of the shower and the size of the window and at what height its at.
Thank you
Bathroom in Cleveland · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    Artistic Renovations of Ohio LLC
    5 anni fa

Hi the window is approx 5'6" off the floor and is 20" tall by 48" wide

the shower is 5' wide and 40" deep

• poorgirl
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    Thank you very much, so you have 12” on each side of the window. Is there a frost on the window or just plain glass.
    We will be ordering the same casement window but I thought since the shower is only 60” I would do a 36” window, but your looks really nice.
  • poorgirl
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

You are so right, I’m sorry I knew the look forgot the name. Im so used to ordering casement for the rest of the house. Thank you for pointing the awning name out, and yes we have been ordering vinyl for all the windows.

We are just looking at what we need right now, we have a kitchen to put in before the bathroom.

• PRO
    Artistic Renovations of Ohio LLC
    5 anni fa

good luck with it - you can go on our website to get ideas of color and texture www.artisticreno.com thx

• poorgirl
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    Thank you I sure will, my husbands company name is J Artistic Renovations :)
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".