Houzz Logo Print
corrieweis

Has the brick on this wall been sealed?

Corrie Weis
5 anni fa
we got a sample of this and it was way lighter with more yellow in it. Can you tell me if the brick on this wall has been sealed resulting in deeper tones?
Chic and Comfortable Bedroom With Sophisticated Brick · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Eldorado Stone
    5 anni fa

Hi Corrie,

Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing if this brick was sealers as it is a private residence. The Latigo TundraBrick will have some yellow tones in it along with some brown/golden rust tones as well as grays and white. Whoever installed this brink might have chosen the darker pieces within the mix.

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

-The Eldorado Stone Team

• Corrie Weis
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    Thanks for the quick response!
    Can you tell me if this brick were to be sealed if it would darken it slightly from the sample?
  • PRO
    Eldorado Stone
    5 anni fa

You're very welcome!

There are sealers out there that will change/enhance the color. We do not recommend using anything that will change the original look. However, should you choose to go this route (at your own risk), Dupont makes several different sealers that will give you various looks. If you do want to seal the brick without changing the look, Craftshield is a great sealer that will help protect the brick without changing the look and only has to be reapplied about every 10 years. You can order Craftshield from the dealer you order your brick from.

-The Eldorado Stone Team

• J Mills
    4 anni fa

What is the paint color used on the wall?

thank you

• PRO
    Eldorado Stone
    4 anni fa

Hello! Unfortunately, we do not have any information on the paint colors used for this project. We apologize that we cannot be of better assistance to you.

-The Eldorado Stone Team

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".