Houzz Logo Print
heloanand

Best place to get bathroom fittings in melbourne

heloanand
5 anni fa

I am looking to renovate one of my bathroom and wondering what would be the best place to get all the fittings, somewhere not too costly, but good choice of products and readily available as the renovation is due in two weeks. need vanity, toilet, bathtub, mixers etc etc. I am located in northeast.

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Edwards Renovations Pty Ltd
    5 anni fa
    Hi there try First Choice Warehouse they are near you and a good starting place they have everything you need and we use them for our client's bathroom renovations
  • PRO
    Fontaine Industries
    5 anni fa

Hi heloanand,

Fontaine Industries offer everything you’re after at a budget friendly price range. We conveniently have a store that’s located in Niddrie that would be easily accessible to get to.

We’d be more than happy to help you in any way that we can. Find us at fontaineind.com.au or call our Niddrie store on: 9999 7975

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".