Houzz Logo Print
shari_schwartz

Who makes the rug?

Bucks County Design House & Gardens 2017 · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (9)

• PRO
    Oskar Huber Furniture & Design
    5 anni fa

Hi Shari, Thanks for contacting us. We are looking into this and will get back to you ASAP

• PRO
    5 anni fa

This rug is 100% wool and hand knotted. It is 8’x11’ and comes in many sizes. The rug is made in India and has a beautiful vintage feel to it with lots of spectacular colors that can work in many settings. It is made by a company called Surya. At Oskar Huber Furniture & Design we have many area rugs on display and even more in our sample racks that you can select from, we sell only the finest hand tufted and hand knotted area rugs! Hope to see you soon and please let us know if you have any further questions.

• Shari Schwartz
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Thank you for getting back to me.

• PRO
    5 anni fa

You are very welcome. Anything else just let us know.

• Shari Schwartz
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Do you have any other pictures of the rug? Also, how much is an 8 X 10?

• PRO
    5 anni fa

Hi Shari - Although the rug comes in other sizes the closest to 8x10 is 8x11. The 8x10 hand knotted sells for $3329.

• PRO
    5 anni fa

Correction the 8x11 sells for $3329

• Shari Schwartz
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

thank you

• PRO
    5 anni fa

You're welcome. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".