Houzz Logo Print
jridleydc

Which brand and color is this cork floor?

Jennifer
5 anni fa
It is beautiful. I am looking for a flooring material to go in our kitchen and bathroom that is safe around water but easy on my feet and knees! Most of the cork I have looked at is not this pretty!
Cork Bedroom Flooring · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    5 anni fa

Hi Jennifer,

The picture shows the pattern we called Teak Fusion cork flooring. The tough finish that doesn’t fade is called Cork Fusion.

A cork floating floor is quite happy in a kitchen, but we do not recommend Fusion cork in a full bathroom. We have glue down cork tiles would do the work for your bathroom. cork tile is a floor that is designed for full bathrooms.

Forna Cork Fusion cork flooring. they look like a hardwood floor. These exciting new cork floors are Forna’s exclusive design. They are PVC and phthalates free, fade resistant, and warm to walk on, easy to clean, and just plain stunning.

The fusion cork (the really tough finish) is allowed as well, but it NEVER gets coating – ever! In a kitchen or in entranceways (splash zones) all you need to do is use a seam-sealer such as Clic Seal by Unika or Click Guard. You would use the seam sealers in the “splash zone areas” only (do not need it over the whole kitchen…just in front of the sink, under/in front of dishwasher, etc). A tube of seam sealer is roughly $20 and will cover the edges of 50 – 60sf of flooring. This seam sealer would be a great idea in entranceways and in front of sliding glass doors or anywhere you think someone will stand with dripping wet “stuff”.

Please find the detail in our website.

Cancork Floor Inc.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".