Houzz Logo Print
webuser_548701042254

Advice - ensure blinds/curtains/shutters

Jenny
5 anni fa
Hi!

I am not sure what type of blinds/curtains to choose for my 3 bedroom house.

1. There is a rectangular bay window in the kitchen in the ground floor - I think I will choose white shutters to have light and privacy.

2. For the master bedroom - I think I will also go for the white shutters.

Both windows above are facing front of the house.

At the back of the house I have two extra small bedrooms. One of them I will use as a walk in wardrobe + desk + etc, the other one would be as a guest room. What do you recommend? For the guest room should be a solution that does not allow light in the room early in the mornings. Would a white wood blind look nice? A black-out roller blind on its own? A black out roller plus curtain?

I also need to think about the windows in the leaving room which face the back garden, but I will leave this for a later.

Many thanks in advance.

Commenti (4)

• Jenny
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    Something like this in the 2 extra bedrooms perhaps?
  • PRO
    Kingston Mosaics and Tiles
    5 anni fa

I agree with Jenny. Blinds with curtains would give the functionality + aesthetics.

• PRO
    Conservatory Blinds 4 Less
    5 anni fa

Woods blinds with roller

another suggestion if you feel that adding a curtain may take up too much space. Wooden blinds and a darker toned roller blind if you wish to make your room shut out the light completely from the room, and make it double up as a guest room

• PRO
    The Blind Shop
    5 anni fa

Hi Jenny,

We have a range of blinds that you might be interested. Please take a look at our website for some ideas and inspiration, particularly our gallery page.

One thing to bare in mind is that the price of shutters can be quite high so if you are looking to save some money, consider blinds for your kitchen and master bedroom windows. White wood venetian blinds can achieve a similar effect to shutters.

If you are looking to create privacy without blocking all the light, you may wish to consider sunscreen roller blinds.

For bedrooms, we would recommend blackout roller blinds to block the light effectively. You can always team them with curtains for a softer look.

Feel free to call us on 01273 462196 for more personal advice.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".