Houzz Logo Print
kim_noto_raschke

Where can I get more info on this backsplash?

Love this backsplash!! Where can I get a price and where can I purchase/order? Thank you!
Inlaid marble tiles for kitchen interiors | Rosemary by Stacey Cohen Design · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Lithos Design
    5 anni fa

Dear Ms Noto Raschke,

thank you very much for your interest in Lithos Design products!

This model is our "tangram patchwork" inlaid design from the "Opus" collection.

With reference to your kind request, Ms Belluzzo, the sales person in charge of the USA market will shortly contact you providing all the info needed.

Warm regards,

Lithos Design

Communication Office

Kim_Noto Raschke ha ringraziato Lithos Design
  • Trish Thornton Hull
    5 anni fa

I would like info as well.

• PRO
    Lithos Design
    5 anni fa

Dear Mrs Thornton Hull,

thank you so much for your interest in our "tangram patchwork" model. We will be more than glad to provide you with all the information you need.

If you please write to us your email via private message on the Houzz platform, the Sales Manager in charge of your market will contact you as soon as she can.

Kindest Regards,

Lithos Design Team Community

• PRO
    Emily Zhong
    4 anni fa

May I ask where the glass doors are from?

• PRO
    Lithos Design
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

Dear Homey,

thank you so much for your message.

For this project, we only provided the marble backsplash tiles so, unfortunately, we can't give you the information required.

However, you might contact the studio design, Stacey Cohen Design

(http://staceycohendesign.com/), asking them for the elements you're interested in.

Thanking you again for contacting us, we remain with

Kindest Regards

Lithos Design Team Community

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".