Houzz Logo Print
maackia

ACS Conifer Quarterly

maackia
5 anni fa

I recently received my very first issue and very much enjoying it. Many interesting articles covering everything from a gymnosperm book review to conifer garden design.

BTW, the member profile on Sara Malone even caught the attention of my spouse, especially her answer to the following question: What’s your biggest conifer challenge? What can’t you grow that you wish you could?

Very humorous!

Commenti (8)

• PRO
    David Olszyk, President, American Conifer Society
    5 anni fa

Thank you for your kind comments. I wish you a long and rewarding experience with The Coolest Plants Society on Earth.

• PRO
    Form and Foliage
    5 anni fa

You have no idea the pain that I have endured with those damn Tsugas! :-)

• plantkiller_il_5
    5 anni fa

david I noticed right the other day you changed your screen name, congrats

sara your whole profile was entertaining

ron

• whaas_5a
    5 anni fa

Since Sara is a long time contributor to Garden Web you should post it here!

• tsugajunkie z5 SE WI ♱
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

Sorry your tsugas are sucky, Sara...

I too enjoyed that issue... as well all the others. I've been a member for 12 years and it is, indeed, a great group of folks.

tj

• Sara Malone Zone 9b
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

I tried...but this luddite site won't allow me to do it...

And tj my Tsugas aren't sucky, they're tsucky.

• Sara Malone Zone 9b
    5 anni fa

And we give scholarships and grants to botanical gardens and research facilities.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".