Ultima modifica:5 anni fa

Also does it come asymbeled or do I have to asymble

Fontane Dining Table 48", Reclaimed Teak Wood · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (7)

• User
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Dear sirs:

You promised white glove delivery but on the Houzz website under orders it says "standard delivery". I am not capable of assembling this table myself so I'm asking to make sure that the white glove delivery is what I will be receiving.

• PRO
    Teak Me Home
    5 anni fa

Hello Bruce -

Correct, your order has been shipped through BCUBED our white glove blanket wrap delivery carrier who will install your new Fontaine dining table into the room of your choice, so you will not need to worry about lifting a thing.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Teak Me Home

• User
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Is there any warranty on this product?

• PRO
    Teak Me Home
    5 anni fa

Hi Bruce - We stand behind the quality of our handcrafted teak furniture made from solid reclaimed teak wood. Each piece of wood is unique. Variations in wood is to be expected and celebrated. It is not uncommon to find several contrasts in the same piece of furniture. Grain variations and mineral deposits should not be viewed as flaws. These natural markings have absolutely no effect on the furniture’s durability or structural integrity. Knots and other characteristics are much like the nubs you find in such fine fabrics as silk and linen, true indications of genuine quality. We’re grateful you selected Teak Me Home to fulfill your teak furniture needs!

• Breakheart
    5 anni fa

can this table be ordered in a 40 inch

• PRO
    Teak Me Home
    5 anni fa

Hello -

Teak Me Home handcrafts this Fontaine dining table from solid reclaimed teak wood recycled from an old structure in the following dimensions:

36: round, 48" round, and 60" round

Thank you,

Teak Me Home

Berkeley, CA

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".