Houzz Logo Print
merce_domingo

Help, Living area layout

Hi,

We are just renovating our house and I am struggling to decide the layout of our living area. We have not bought any furniture yet as we don't know where to place the tv and sofas. The main entrance opens to this living area and then this one is connected to the kitchen, so not sure what the best furniture arrangement would suit the space. Space will be painted in off white and wooden floors will be added.

I was kind of thinking to have an inbuilt long tv unit on the wall next to the french doors and then place an arrangement of sofas in front of the window facing the tv, but not sure if the sofas would look too far from the tv and secondly, I am concerned that you will be crossing this space and walking across the tv while people might be looking at it. Pretty much I thinking about doing the opposite from the photo uploaded as this was the place when it was for sale. Any recommendations or suggestions would be appreciated.

Commenti (4)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".