Houzz Logo Print
stonehamkitchens

Bright and colourful or cool and neutral - which do you prefer?

Kitchen colour schemes often divide opinion.

Contemporary trends often adopt clean whites and simple grey tones, yet bold bright shades appear to be resurging. A burst of colour can be a great way to personalise your pad, transforming your space into a creative cooking cotch.

Would you dare design a colourful kitchen or would you stick to a neutral palette?

Splash the colour!
Sophisticated neutrals

Commenti (6)

• A B
    6 anni fa

C- somewhere in between!

• Juliet Docherty
    6 anni fa

It all depends on too many things.

• PRO
    Claudia Dorsch Interior Design Ltd
    6 anni fa

Sophisticated neutrals

• Sonia
    6 anni fa
    If you have a neutral kitchen you can jazz it up with colourful additions if you want, or keep it calm. My stepdaughter had a burgundy kitchen with black granite worktops installed a few years ago, and guess what, she want to change it to a neutral scheme as she is sick of it! Hmmm told you so!
  • E D
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

I actually wouldn't call the first kitchen colourful. It's just basically one dominating colour, blue.

This makes it almost look monochrome.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".