docpam2010
6 anni fa
We best I can use that wall for...

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Ravi Prakash Architect
    6 anni fa
    Hi There,
    Kids room is from where all creativity comes. It should be full of energy and exuberance.
    Here i am adding images from one of my recent project where one wall was used as wardrobes and study counter inserted into it along the window and one wall used for tv unit with creative display of knick knacks.
    The Furniture was kept in mind also, the bedroom was for two brother so a puzzle sort of puffs for seating so they can invite friends and have fun. On the wall behind back of bed i just simply put a picture of both to make it more warm and friendly.
    Hope you like it.

What is your room size?

You can call me for further more.

-Ar. Ravi Prakash
    ar.ravi2013@gmail.com
  • docpam2010
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Am done with the furniture... Now I want an active wall... Where my kids can do something...
  • Prabha Kramadhati
    6 anni fa

A writable wall may be a good fit.

You might want to avoid chalkboard and go for vinyl marker board instead. Chalks tend to get messy

• docpam2010
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Wow that's Wat I had in mind
  • PRO
    A360 a r c h i t e c t s
    6 anni fa

There are multiple elements that makes a room, walls, ceiling, seating, beds, flooring all these needs to be synchronised well.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".