Houzz Logo Print
quanlinh64

Linh

Linh Tran
6 anni fa
What is the color of the display picture and still available for purchase? Level of comfort and softness? It is top grain Italian leather? Thanks
BB3 Contemporary Oversized Sofa, Gray-Brown, Three-Seater · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Sitia
    6 anni fa

Hello Linh. The sofa is upholstered in real italian leather, corrected grain. The colour is light brown. It is availble to purchase. The sofa guarantees an high level of comfort thanks to flexible crushproof polyurethane resin ELAST PERFORMANCE characterized by "smart memory", that allows the armchair to recover the initial support even after long and strong pressure. Seat, backrest and armrests padding in differentiated density polyurethane foam. Wadding on seat and backrest 180 gr/Sq m.

• Linh Tran
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Can you please post a link for me to purchase the light brown color of this sofa? Thanks

• PRO
    Sitia
    6 anni fa

Dear Linh, here is the link

https://www.houzz.com/products/bb3-contemporary-oversized-sofa-gray-brown-three-seater-prvw-vr~83597607?lid=65277789

Please remember that products can only be purchased in USA

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".