Houzz Logo Print
livingitalianstyle_fl

OUTDOOR FURNITURE – LIVING DESIGN EXPERIENCE

OUTDOOR FURNITURE – LIVING DESIGN EXPERIENCE

No summer is complete without having a good time in our home’s outdoor living spaces. This time we want to share our summer vibes and design ideas so you too can enjoy your outdoor living space this summer.

The right furniture is essential for functional and comfortable outdoor living spaces. Every year our Design Team find new styles, colors, and fabrics in modern and contemporary furnishings that we crush over. In addition to the great style we are also finding better quality materials that allow collections to be more durable and long lasting options for our interior design clients.

Just like shopping for indoor furnishings, you should consider the room setting, quality, and design aesthetics while shopping for outdoor furniture.

LIVING SUMMER EXPERIENCE

What is the room setting, or in this case the outdoor weather conditions where you live? Knowing how durable your furniture needs to be or considering if you need to bring it inside during strong weather conditions will help you determine the type of material your furniture needs to be made of. Outdoor furniture pieces can be composed of a variety of materials like metal, wicker, wood, plastic, etc. Look for weather resistant materials that can stand-up against your outdoor living spaces elements.

Purchase long lasting high quality pieces. Purchasing less expensive options becomes very pricey over time when you find yourself replacing ripped umbrellas or rotted seats every summer. Fabrics used on outdoor furniture needs to be weather resistant.

inally, it all comes down to the aesthetics. The style, design, and colors in any outdoor furniture collection should fit your homes style perfectly. Once you narrow down a style you like you can find a balance between the budget and durability.

We know there are a lot of options in stylish outdoor furnishings and any of them will help you create a setting where you can relax and enjoy the fresh summer breeze. This opportunity would like to present Vondomoutdoors furniture pieces…

“Design culture is the key to our success. This is what pushes us to present new collections that give spaces a new dimension. We create dialogue between environment and form. Vondom pieces transform the simplest space into an ambiance filled with glamour, both unique and extraordinary. This is what it’s about, creating atmospheres where we can take hold of life and feel that we are here to live it, enjoy it and surround ourselves with beauty.”

p: (561) 674-0979
livingitalianstyle.fl@gmail.com
www.living-italianstyle.com
BOCA RATÓN FL

Commento

Italia
    Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".