matthewday
10 anni fa
Where can I find planter boxes?
Bocce Ball court · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    Huettl Landscape Architecture
    10 anni fa
    You would need to have a local steel fabricator make them out of 1/4" steel. Ask around as prices can really vary.
  • Ana García
    10 anni fa
    Please, tell me the heigh of those planters.
  • PRO
  • longgirl
    10 anni fa
    Do steel planters leach into the food or are they safe for edibles? They look fantastic.
  • PRO
    Huettl Landscape Architecture
    10 anni fa
    I have not heard of any problems. We all need our iron, right? I might avoid Cor-ten steel as it has other elements in the alloy. It would be good to get some expert opinions. I would think it is certainly safer than pressure treated lumber.
  • Lauren Steiner
    9 anni fa

I was told that regular steel, while cheaper and will eventually rust, would be more likely than Corten to rust and disintegrate. Also, I was told to insulate them with some kind of foam core because we live in LA, and they will be exposed to full sun. Thus they could heat up the soil too much for the vegetables. Any comments from either Huetti or Scenic on this?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".