Houzz Logo Print
cherylee65

Help for modernization of our kitchen .

Cheri Cruden
7 anni fa

We are removing the black granite and replacing with Cambria Britannica and a honeycomb gray glass backsplash. I originally wanted the cabinets to be white, but now I think I want them either a cement gray color, or a darker gray color to match the graining in the quartz. White walls. I want it to look modern, fresh and light. Should I stick with my original plan of white cabinets, white walls and gray backsplash? I could paint the uppers white and the lowers gray? Paint the lowers cement color and the island darker. Any suggestions? My husband thinks I am WAY over thinking this. I am making myself nuts thinking about this.

Commenti (14)

• loudon1
    7 anni fa
    I love your painting. Where did you find that?
    Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato loudon1
  • User
    7 anni fa

Oh I think the gray would be GORGEOUS with that counter top and your floor. Maybe try a super warm gray like Chelsea Gray or Galveston gray. If you did gray cabinets, I'd probably do a white splash but I like those glass arabesque tiles you have picked.

Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato User
  • Cheri Cruden
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

I am the artist. Look at chericrudenart.com. I have lots posted. Thanks for your feedback too.

• lhutch13
    7 anni fa
    I think your kitchen is perfectly modern, just some new paint, lighting and accessories.
    Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato lhutch13
  • loudon1
    7 anni fa
    How does one go about purchasing your artwork? I didn't see links on your web page. I love your style!
    Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato loudon1
  • Porter Edun
    7 anni fa

The kitchen is lovely and your selections posted are stunning. The only thing I might change are the bar height chairs to something different.... less ornate.

Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato Porter Edun
  • Cheri Cruden
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

You can leave a message on my website by clicking on the little (tiny) envelope near the top on the right hand side. I was a partner in an art gallery in Vero Beach Fl, but recently moved to our home now is Satsuma, FL. If you see something you like, drop me a note. Thank you again for your help everyone.

• Kathy Yata
    7 anni fa

Love your kitchen and the artwork is just wonderful in the space. Definitely wouldn't go to the bother of changing the counters although it would look just fine. I'd rather see a sharp contrast than blurring it out with various soft grays and whites.

I'd replace the counter stools and get a ceiling fan that is as elegant as the kitchen. Rethinking the display in the open shelves would be something I'd do as well.

Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato Kathy Yata
  • Cheri Cruden
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Put a waterfall edge over the shelves? I intend to use color as accents in the artwork, and accessories.

• PRO
    Cambria
    6 anni fa

Hi Cherylee, we are loving the style of your modern kitchen! Thanks for choosing Cambria for this project. White and gray are both great options for cabinet color, especially when pairing with Brittanicca. If you can't decide between them, having a two-tone kitchen is an option that is popular. Here is an example of Brittanicca with gray cabinets: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTB5gHUBmxI
    And here is Brittanicca paired with white: https://www.instagram.com/p/BKtRVyPBnTd
    We hope these photos help you with your decision. Feel free to browse our Instagram for more inspiration. We have a few more photos with Brittanicca kitchens there.

Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato Cambria
  • Cheri Cruden
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Right now we are going with white cabinetry, but the island with be gray. Thank you again.

• PRO
    Designer Drains
    6 anni fa

Thoughts on changing out cabinet knobs?

Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato Designer Drains
  • PRO
    50 Lakes Cabinet Design
    6 anni fa

We LOVE the Brittanica! Two of our customers did kitchens with Brittanica and both look amazing! White cabinets with Cambria Brittanica

The other customer did two tone - white perimeter cabinets (wall and base) and a gray island. We are hoping to get out there in the next couple weeks to get pictures to share on our page.

Cheri Cruden ha ringraziato 50 Lakes Cabinet Design
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".