Houzz Logo Print
kortnee11

What are the dimensions of the stone surround?

kortnee11
7 anni fa
Also, what kind of stone is this? Is it veneer?
Expansion in Kensington · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Merrick Design and Build Inc.
    7 anni fa

Hello Kortnee,

This project is over 5 years old so i don't have the best records. The fireplace is 8' wide but I do not have the finish height of the room. The stone is a veneer but i do not have a record of the selection. If you are looking for a great product you should find a stone yard near you where you can see samples in person. Eldorado Stone Veneer is what we recommend.

The Team at Merrick

kortnee11 ha ringraziato Merrick Design and Build Inc.
  • kortnee11
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thank you for responding. I know you said that you didn't have a record of the stone selection, but I was wondering if you know if it was from Eldorado Stone or a different company. This is exactly what I'm looking for but can't seem to find anything like it... :-(

• PRO
    Merrick Design and Build Inc.
    7 anni fa

Hi Kortnee,

Email me and I will send you what I do have in my archives. Hopefully it will help.

amerrick@mdbi.us

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".