Houzz Logo Print
hagitkoren

How is the quality of the Leicht kitchens and Blue Plum as a provider?

hagitkoren
7 anni fa
We are seriously considering ordering a kitchen through Blue Plum. Were you happy with their service and knowledge? Are you happy with Leicht?
Green Street Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Leicht Haus by Blue Plum
    7 anni fa

Hi... this is Scott from Blue Plum, we are the Leicht Dealer in San Francisco Bay Area and market this product under our product division called Leicht Haus. I'm sorry if there is confusion there. In other words, to get a more unbiased opinion of our work and the Leicht product, you might send the same request to Vaso Peritos on Houzz. She is the interior designer that did the Green Street project. Thanks for considering us. Here is her link: http://www.houzz.com/pro/vasointerior/vaso-peritos-interior-design

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".