Houzz Logo Print
zone_galepacific

What's in your home? Venetians, Roller Blinds or Curtains?

We know there are plenty of ways to ensure privacy, shade and style when it comes to windows in our homes. We also know some are die hard fans of one or the other, to achieve the right looks.

The Zone House · Maggiori informazioni

So what's in your home? We want to know - vote below, and comment what material/patterns/styles your own!

(VenetianRoller blinds images Zone Interiors, Curtain image Gravity Home)

Venetian Blinds
Roller Blinders
Curtains

Commenti (15)

• Gioenne Rapisarda
    7 anni fa

Roller blinds - but not by choice! Love venetians.

• Bryan Lip
    7 anni fa
    I have curtains but don't lots of Aussies have shutters too?
  • harryinahurry
    7 anni fa

Depends on the style of house. This house is over 100 years old with double sash windows so shutters or curtains; had venetians or roller blinds in last 1950s big windowed house, plus gorgeous jute roman blinds in the sun room. They all have their place...even vertical blinds have a place...

• macyjean
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

Plantation shutters, curtains, vertical blinds, horizontal blinds, depending on the room. I don't think I've ever lived in a house that had a single solution throughout.

• PRO
    Bristow Design
    7 anni fa

We have plantation shutters in all the rooms

• wuff
    7 anni fa
    I voted curtains because that is what I would prefer, it is not what I have currently, have one set of curtains that I like.
  • wuff
    7 anni fa
    Yes, TTT, probably not many curtains in wet areas!!
  • hayley
    7 anni fa

I would prefer curtains or roman blinds

• PRO
    Melwood Cabanas and Garden Rooms
    7 anni fa

I love rollerblinds for their neat, sophisticated look.

Venetians are a nightmare to clean... x)

Plantation shutters are worth the investment. Low maintenance and good in wet areas where fabrics/wood may not be so good.

I have a mix of plantation shutters and rollerblinds, with a few curtains. :)

• PRO
    Zone Interiors
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Great point everyone makes about no one home using one style or the other exclusively! Great to see so much variety - wish we could do a great big tour of everyone's homes and chat about choices!

Thanks Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek - will definitely remember this for next time!

• Double D
    7 anni fa

I have sheers and curtains across the front of my house, and roller blinds at the back, I love the shutters, but they are to expensive, my windows are huge at the front, and I think they would overpower the rooms, I think they look better on smaller narrow windows.

• PRO
    Richard Cole Architecture
    7 anni fa

Roller blinds as they are minimal and low maintenance. They also come in so many options depending on the space and light requirements, block outs, enviroscreens to prevent glare and heat gain/loss, transparent with extensive colour/texture choices.

• PRO
    Melwood Cabanas and Garden Rooms
    7 anni fa

great point Richard Cole Architecture, :) also.. they are usually the most economical range of window coverings.

• annb1997
    6 anni fa

For the first time, we have nothing on the windows, except for motorised exterior blinds. No close neighbours and wonderful rural views to enjoy-finally!

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".