Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

POLL: Favourite larder?

There were so many larders and pantries among the winners for Best of Houzz 2016. Clearly we love our kitchens and we love when they're organised.

Which of the following larders and pantry cupboards do you prefer and would like to incorporate in your home? Vote and comment please!

Magnificent Larder Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Orchestrate
    8 anni fa

Breakfast station looks great!

• PRO
    Claudia Dorsch Interior Design Ltd
    8 anni fa

Walk in larder with a ladder for floor to ceiling storage

• Mam Momberg
    8 anni fa
    So much at hand, but all tidy when you close cupboard doors! Second choice is larder for kitchenette
  • Ivlia Blackburn
    8 anni fa

Walk in larder is what I was brought up with and have been lucky enough to rent a couple of houses with the same. Cupboards aren't the same though one large dedicated floor to ceiling fitted cupboard will do in the absence of a walk in pantry.

• Suzi Cowan
    8 anni fa

Love the part of the breakfast station that I can see, but would prefer a little more imagination below the counter rather than standard cupboards and draws, maybe something that pulls out? And I will never understand why people have so many shallow drawers in their kitchen, much prefer to hang or deep drawer as usually find shallow drawers no use for anything but cutlery!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".