Houzz Logo Print
sandy_82

Any suggestion for backsplash?

sandy_82
8 anni fa
Any suggestions on what backsplash color might go with this kitchen. its too dull and I was it to pop. I like glass tile alot but not sure what color will look good.

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Wise Home + Design
    8 anni fa

I'm really loving the Mosaic Onix Hex wall tile right now. It comes in a variety of options, but the Aquamarine blend is beautiful for a pop of colour or Carrara for something more neutral. Mosaic Onix Hex Wall Tile

• PRO
    Pyramid Design Group Architects
    8 anni fa

Before you install a tile black splash REMOVE the existing 4" piece above the counter top and install back splash tile down to counter top.

• PRO
    Best Home Improvement VA LLC
    8 anni fa

White glass subway tiles 2 X 9 will looks great...and will give you contemporary look

Kitchen renovation Lorton ,VA · Maggiori informazioni

Kitchen renovation Lorton ,VA · Maggiori informazioni

Arabesque lantern white...is trending now.

• PRO
    Cheryl Scrymgeour Designs
    8 anni fa

Hi, Why not continue the counter top material right up the wall? It would give the space some height and add a sleek contemporary feel to the room.

• sandy_82
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Interesting ! I appreciate everyones input. You have given me many more options and ideas to think about.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".