Houzz Logo Print
pat7170

love the ottoman. does it come in goldtone?

pat7170
8 anni fa
Bucks County Designer House 2015 · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Oskar Huber Furniture & Design
    8 anni fa

We're glad you love this ottoman! We do, too!

The ottoman is almost completely customizable. It is available in nearly 150 different leathers and countless fabrics with different gold tones. You can also choose different sizes, along with many different treatment options...everything from wood finish colors to nail head trims!

This ottoman is on display at our Southampton store. Come in and we'll help you create just the look you're after!

• pat7170
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

I am closer to Shipbottom store.Have beenn scrolling your site. Found many I love. What is the name of the one in picture?

• PRO
    8 anni fa

This ottoman is part of the Make It Yours collection by Vanguard. If you would like, we can notify the store of what piece you are interested in so they can assist you with your order. Would you like us to do that for you?

• pat7170
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

thanks so much with your quick response. Actually, I saw so many great things in catalog, I am planning a trip there.

• PRO
    8 anni fa

Great! We'll see you soon!

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".