Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

POLL: How close are you to achieving your dream home?

Emmeline Westin
8 anni fa
Ultima modifica:8 anni fa

Everyone has a vision for their dream home. Whether you live in an urban loft or a sizeable house with garden, most of us hope to design a home that feels like our own.

However, designing a home that meets all our needs is a great challenge and it takes a lot of work and time. How close are you to reaching your dream home? Tell us about the challenges you face and feel free to share photos!

Dining Room · Maggiori informazioni

10%
20%
30%
40%
50%
60%
70%
80%
90%
100%

Commenti (15)

• Tom Flanagan
    8 anni fa

10% - I've still got a long way to go!

• PRO
    Stella Michael
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

85% with regards to making my current home as wonderful as possible (and I do love it) but it's not my forever/dream home so in that way the score doesn't apply.

• sanamahdawi
    8 anni fa
    im still waiting for my dream home
  • becci02
    8 anni fa
    My dream home was one I could renovate myself to become my dream home - if that makes sense!
    That's what I have now. When it's perfect I'll probably want to move to another house to do it all again!
  • PRO
    Jane McKay
    8 anni fa

We are just about to start building our dream home. Architect designed to suit the way we live.

• Average Jo
    8 anni fa

Half-way, perhaps, to having something very comfortable, individual and accommodating in my present home. Nowhere near the listed, detached property of my girlhood fantasies (now embellished with a library, gym, sauna, conservatory, craft room, laundry, mudroom, greenhouse and generous garden acreage). But perhaps that's for the best... fantasies never take account of the hoovering and dusting!

• jusavs
    8 anni fa
    Having created my dream home, I want a new project!
  • pavinia
    8 anni fa

I have a long long way to go. The fact that I don't even own a home might have something to do with that!

• User
    8 anni fa
    I'm a lifetime away from creating my dream home. Unless I can build my own,then I don't think I will ever achieve it! So many ideas,so little room or money!
  • Dri Kool
    8 anni fa

We Looked for the perfect spot for years until we found it in a lovely rural area in Italy. Inside only new painting is about to happen... Outside it will never end and that's what we love most :) moving in next month.

• Emmeline Westin
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Sounds very exciting Adri! Do you already live somewhere in Italy or are you moving from the UK?

• Dri Kool
    8 anni fa

Hi Emmeline, we spend quite a lot of time here in Italy but we will be moving from the UK, very exciting indeed :)

• Emmeline Westin
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Nice! Keep us posted, it's sounds like such an adventure. Perhaps you could post a photo in the Before and After section after you've redecorated!

• Margaret Shaw
    8 anni fa

I am 75% there or about at achieving my dream home but it is a progressive process. Trends change, new materials comes into the market and taste changes with time.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".