Houzz Logo Print
zsuzsannaiacono

I absolutely fell in love with this Cerdomus Club White tile..

I absolutely fell in love with this Cerdomus Club White tile and would like to put it in our new home, would cover the entire 1st floor & kitchen ( over 3 thousands sq ft ) plus the 2nd floor. However I am worried that the house will look too white? We do like light colors and would like to have a white kitchen cabinet as well..
Also worried that the grout will get dirty over the years. And the whole look..perhaps too dull? Any advise is appreciated. Thank you!

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Expert Flooring Solutions
    8 anni fa

Thank you for your interest. The Cerdomus Club White is a very beautiful tile and I think it would like great in your home, but I would suggest going with a contrast color for you kitchen cabinets maybe a gray or something a little darker that would compliment the floor. Also, you could do a fusion grout with your tile, that would help with keeping the grout from getting dull over the years. Are you located here in Las Vegas? Maybe you can stop by our showroom and we discuss different options for your tile project.

• PRO
    Cerdomus
    8 anni fa

thank you for your questions about Club series by Cerdomus! we take the chance to assure you that the Club White has been designed to create a perfect color blend and reproduction of real wood... be sure that the shades of color and light, combined with its peculiar surface will keep your house light but not certainly totally white. Furthermore, Club resistance technical features are top quality made in Italy, made in Cerdomus.

See at our link for all specifications..

http://www.cerdomus.com/flex/FixedPages/Common/Certs.php/L/EN

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".