Houzz Logo Print
marina_griffin1

spice rack/ wall plugs

1. I have a narrow marble counter along one side of my stove, like photo, Where can I purchase that spice rack?
2. Can new outlets like the ones pictured be easily converted to include 2 USB ports? Thanks!
Modern Kitchens · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    The Vaughan Group
    9 anni fa

The spice rack was a wedding present to the homeowners and they didn't know where it was purchased.

As for adding a duel USB/plug outlet it can be done, but I would recommend contacting a licensed electrician to install it since it is in the kitchen and certain plugs must be GFIC protected.

• marina_griffin1
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa

Thanks for your prompt reply! First time using the Houzz site and am very excited about future assistance with my new home. Just moved in 1-yr ago, and already did a soft remodel of kitchen and redid entire interior paint and exterior fencing. Need pool area landscaped and patio work next!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".