Houzz Logo Print
lauriecapcod

I need help picking out Kitchen countertop color.

Laurie Rizzolo
11 anni fa
We are building a Cap Cod house. I want bright yellow wall with white kitchen cabinets. The floor is Oak flooring. What color countertop shoudl I do? I can't figure it out. Help!

Commenti (6)

• feeny
    11 anni fa
    What about either gray or black? Either is wonderful in combination with yellow and white.
  • Leigh Durand
    11 anni fa
    What type of material are you thinking about for your countertop? Countertops are usually expensive and complicated to replace; paint not so much. So I would choose a counter material and colour I could love for a long time. Are you thinking about a tile backsplash? Obviously the counter has to go with that. If you are just planning on painting the backsplash yellow then I would choose white, grey or black. I think a grey cesear stone would look soft and sophisticated and honed black soapstone or granite would provide more contrast. Based on my experience with yellow, I would test the colour a lot! before you commit, the light really changes yellow in a room what looks like soft banana on the chip sometimes turns out to be electric yellow. Good luck with your project.
  • PRO
    Stoneshop
    11 anni fa
    Depending on your style, you could go in numerous directions with reference to your countertops. Here are some options for you:

Absolute Black Granite (honed or polished), Black Pearl Granite (honed or polished), or Soapstone -- [houzz=
    remodeled kitchen · Maggiori informazioni
    ]

Marble or quartz that looks like marble (look at Caesarstone's "Misty Carrara" or Silestone's "Lyra" -- [houzz=
    Conard Romano Architects · Maggiori informazioni
    ]

White American (also known as Super White or Vermont White) Quartzite or Alaskan White Granite -- [houzz=
    Case Design/Remodeling, Inc. · Maggiori informazioni
    ]

Best of luck! Keep us posted.
  • Laurie Rizzolo
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Thank you everyone.
  • PRO
    Countertop Creations
    11 anni fa
    If you look at my pictures the colors could be endless. I do Really Nice Concrete Counterotps that are completely custom and artistic. My clients literaly help with the staining and the design. Our most popular right now is copper. People love the copper accents.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".