Houzz Logo Print
haleymbecker

What color are the cabinets painted in this picture?

haleymbecker
9 anni fa
I am buying a house that has this granite (tropical brown) in the kitchen. I'm keeping the granite but I prefer cooler colors so can you advise a grey-ish color to paint cabinets and walls? I am considering Revere Pewter as the main color for the house but I'm not so good a color choices and would be grateful for advice / suggestions. Overall, I'm trying to move from my beige / tan life to a new cooler gray life:-) Thanks! haley
Omega Dynasty Kitchen Cottage Door · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Valley Elegance Kitchen & Bath
    9 anni fa
    Cabinets are painted pistachio. If you are looking to do grey family I would recommend smokey hills or even a Shale color. Hope this helps @Haley
  • haleymbecker
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    I'm new to houzz and this was the first time I'd asked a question. Wasn't sure how it all worked. Thank you for fast, helpful, reply. I looked up smokey hills and it is beautiful-- thank you. If I paint the cabinets smokey hills, do you have a lighter grey paint color for the main area of the home to coordinate with the cabinets? They can be seen from just about everywhere in the house so whatever color I use in the kitchen will likely be used everywhere but the bedrooms and baths. I'm afraid if I use the revere pewter this beautiful grey will make the revere pewter look tan in comparison.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".