Houzz Logo Print
stownsend1

I need a circular staircase for our renovation project.

stownsend1
11 anni fa
We are in Montreal, Canada. I see you have an office in NYC. So, I have many questions. Is delivery available?What kind of delay are we looking at? Also, is each staircase made to spec or are they pre-manufactutred in certain sizes? I would be jhappy to send your our plans on PDF for further discussion.
Thanking you in advance,
Shelley Townsend
Pentagon wood staircase · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Siller Stairs
    11 anni fa
    Hi Shelley, thanks for your message. Please send your plans to benjamin@sillertreppen.com. All our stairs are custom made to the specific requirements of each customer. I would suggest if you could send me the plans and a picture of the stair you like I will come back to you with more details about timing, pricing and feasibility. Hope this works for you.
    Benjamin Friedl
    www.sillertreppen.com
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".