Houzz Logo Print
stephanie_taylor55

Countertop suggestions

We are soon installing maple cabinets with a coffee glaze. Having a hard time picking out a granite color that will go nicely with these. We are looking for something with nice natural flow for a unique yet stylish look.
Any advice would be great.
We are open to any shade.

Commenti (8)

• PRO
    Stoneshop
    11 anni fa
    Without a photograph it is difficult to help, but here are my suggestions nontheless. Take a look at African Tobacco and Kashmir Gold. Both of them have nice movement and a little bit of color.

Also, look at this site: http://www.ohmintl.com/live-inventory/search/Monroe+NJ.html

They provide great photos of their slabs & can be very useful in getting a good idea of what you like.

Best of luck!
  • PRO
    KBDesign
    11 anni fa
    You will get many more comments with a photograph of the space. Its important to look at all the elements in the room when choosing something to go with them.
  • PRO
  • Stephanie Taylor
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Thank you for the input. :) I don't currently have photos as the new cabinets have just been ordered. Current kitchen will not help. We will be changing the little bit of wall color, adding tile backsplash. Leaving current floor which is smoky mountain maple laminate.
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    11 anni fa
    Typhooon Bordeaux.
  • PRO
    Da Vinci Concepts
    11 anni fa
    Hi Stephanie,

Do your counter tops have to be in granite? Have you considered lava rock?
    We offer lava rock counter tops of any design dimension and these tops are able to have a ceramic wash put on to color match your layout.

Extremely hard wearing and durable, check out our ceramic lava rock collection on our houzz profile and see if anything takes your fancy.

We hope you find what you are looking for.

Best regards,
    Jonathan Bobrow
    Founder and CEO
  • Stephanie Taylor
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    I found a picture of what our cabinet color will look like. Maybe this will help with granite choice.
    We found a slab of the mudrua gold that we really liked. Hubby likes the blacks, like the blue pearl. I am just worried that color won't work in our very small kitchen. Including pass through and window box we are only looking at 44sqft of surface.
  • PRO
    Stoneshop
    11 anni fa
    If you like Madura Gold, take a look at Colonial Cream, Colonial Gold, New Venetian Gold, & Siena Beige as well. You will probably like them. If your husband likes dark stones, take a look at a Storm slab. It has dark areas as well as more golden ones, which you seem to like. It also has alot of movement. As long as your kitchen is adequately lit, I wouldn't worry about choosing a darker granite--especially if your floors aren't dark. However, the darker your stone, the more that dust will show up; so be sure to clean it regularly with a good stone cleaner.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".