Houzz Logo Print
houzzau

Which quote/slogan would you frame?

HouzzAU
9 anni fa
Ultima modifica:9 anni fa
Many people have inspirational words, phrases or quotes on their wall. If you do, what is it and if you do not, what would you choose?

Waterloo Kitchen II · Maggiori informazioni

Related reading: https://www.houzz.com.au/magazine/word-up-the-writings-on-the-wall-stsetivw-vs~27572309

Commenti (27)

• Neryl Hollingsworth
    9 anni fa
    I would have Onward and Upwards! I need all the motivation i can get for my renovation.
  • PRO
    Renovating For Profit
    9 anni fa
    "Problems? Eat them for breakfast!"
  • PRO
    John Barton Architect
    9 anni fa
    From Frank Lloyd Wright...

"Study Nature, love Nature, stay close to Nature. It will never fail you."
  • PRO
    Structural Integrity Ltd
    9 anni fa
    1) "There must be some kind of house that would belong to that hill; as trees and the ledges of rock did; as grandfather and mother had belonged to it, in their sense of it all."- Frank Lloyd Wright
    2) "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." King Solomon, Ecc 9:10
  • Kim Westwood
    9 anni fa
    Think positive, be positive & positive things will happen.
  • Marzena
    9 anni fa
    "be the change you want to see in the world"
  • Marzena
    9 anni fa
    the last quote is what I say a lot. mostly to myself :)
  • Jenny
    9 anni fa
    Life is what happens while your busy making other plans
  • stonesarahj
    9 anni fa
    Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. Albert Einstein.
  • Aurelia
    9 anni fa
    The grass is always greener where you water it.
  • nariah1940
    9 anni fa
    You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose. Dr Seuss
  • kh_oz
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    Learn a lesson from your dog - No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that sh-t and move on.
  • Marzena
    9 anni fa
    I've got another one "the boat is safest when it is in port, but that is not what boats were build for" Paulo Coelho
  • Neryl Hollingsworth
    9 anni fa
    @Nariah that is wonderful!
  • woodjay
    9 anni fa
    Love it kth_oz. Mine in a similar vein: don't be one of those people who never gets over something
  • gableroof
    9 anni fa
    "Weeds are flowers too when you get to know them." Winnie the Pooh
  • gableroof
    9 anni fa
    "This is a day I have never lived before, I will rejoice in every moment for I know I shall never live it again." Louise Hay
  • Marcy
    9 anni fa
    It's how you see yourself that counts.
  • louisebarton
    9 anni fa
    Nothing is either good or bad; it's thinking that makes it so.
  • Marcy
    9 anni fa
    I like this one too
  • olldroo
    9 anni fa
    There are so many hilarious signs now, but I resist them as I feel they cease to be funny after the first dozen readings. They are also just a bit too trendy for my taste. I do however have two signs that were both given to me.

The one in my entrance reads -
    "Life is like a camera. Just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot".

The one on my desk sums me up -
    "I wish my mouth had a backspace key".
  • Jenni Kendal
    9 anni fa
    Any time is coffee time
  • susan_66
    9 anni fa
    I have the Desiderata . . . ('Go placidly . . .').
  • princesslotta
    9 anni fa
    There's another one. (Both are completely tongue in cheek) that says "Remember, as far as anyone knows, we are a normal family" Sits behind our door.
  • PRO
    Jeetanise
    l'anno scorso

Awesome and do let me know about motivation coaches.One day Houzz will collaborate with mindful renovations 😛😛

• susan_66
    l'anno scorso

'If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk the sign?' – Albert Einstein

(who was famously messy . . .)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".