Houzz Logo Print
4kimmoore

What size pendant light did you choose. There are 3 sizes available at Restoration Hardware. Thanks.

4kimmoore
11 anni fa
Also, what is the length of your kitchen island. Thank you.
Lake Keowee: Smith Private Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (13)

• PRO
    Linda McDougald Design | Postcard from Paris Home
    11 anni fa
    This one is the 13" pendant.
  • jadoredecor
    11 anni fa
    If my island is 7.5 feet X 3.5, would you do 2 or 3 pendants? What size pendants would you recommend?
  • PRO
    Nicole Lorentz Design
    11 anni fa
    Would you recommend the same for an island that is 3.25' x 6.75'? or would you go with 3 of the smaller pendants? Love your work!!! Thank you. :)
  • PRO
    11 anni fa
    My suggestion would be to use 2 of the 13” pendants.
  • jadoredecor
    11 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 11 anni fa
    If my ceiling is 8'5" would the 13" Benson proportion be too tall for the ceiling height?
  • PRO
    11 anni fa
    I think 13" would work fine.
  • tcklsh78
    8 anni fa

My island is 105" and my ceilings are 10'. Would you do 3 of the 13" bensons or 3 of the 16" (would the 16" be to big)?

• PRO
    8 anni fa

I think you can get away with (3) 16” pendants depending on the depth of of the island.

• PRO
    MacGregors Designs & Fine Finishes
    8 anni fa

Linda your work is great, love what you do!

• Kathryn Myles
    7 anni fa
    Would you please tell me the distance between these pendants from centre to centre?
  • ndumrauf
    7 anni fa

Hi Linda. Such a beautifully designed kitchen! We have a 120" length island with a 54" depth and are considering 13.75" diameter pendants within our 10 ft ceiling space. Would 36" spacing between each center point of the pendants work or would you go up in distance? Also, do you recall how low from the ceiling these pendants hung? Thank you!

• Na Mi
    3 anni fa

How long is this island ?

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".