Houzz Logo Print
pugmomma3

Ideas for inexpensive do it yourself window coverings

P O
9 anni fa
Ideas for DIY inexpensive window coverings for these windows???

Commenti (10)

• PRO
    Sheri Law Art Glass
    9 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 anni fa
    You could do one piece of a decorative art glass in each if these are insulated units. The art glass can be caulked in on top of your window. If you can do it yourself you would need to make a template so glass can be cut to match.
  • PRO
    Sheri Law Art Glass
    9 anni fa
    This attachments is leaded glass, but to keep the cost down you could just do one cut decorative glass.
  • P O
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Thx! Great idea but someone is livig up there so we need curtains or shades. It needs to be dark at night and mornings and you would want to be able to open up a curtain to look out the window. Thx for the advice though.
  • PRO
    Sheri Law Art Glass
    9 anni fa
    If you hang curtains just be careful with the space heater there so they don't touch. Not sure if that get's hot. Hang something beautiful on the wall between.
  • happyleg
    9 anni fa
    window film.
  • PRO
    John James O'Brien | Inspired Living, by design
    9 anni fa
    Shades made for arches are ideal for this situation. Use a 90 degree instead of 180 degree pleated fan shape.
  • Curt D'Onofrio
    9 anni fa
    My 2 cents : I'm not happy with your windows. They need to be connected with more glass
    Shingle Style Bedroom · Maggiori informazioni
  • P O
    Autore originale
    9 anni fa
    Curt this is an attic and there is a chimney between the two windows so they can't be made bigger like the beautiful picture you showed. It's also the room for a live in so I'm just looking for an inexpensive way to cover the windows. Thanks for the input though!
  • Maureen
    9 anni fa
    The shape of the windows is so cute. Place a decorative rod from wall to wall. So as not to hide the arched side and in case there is no room on outer sides of windows, try one pair of short curtains that only come down as far as the window ledges and residing in the inside area (also making it easier when opening windows due to the latch location) If that looks odd and there is room, add and extra panel on each window.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".