Houzz Logo Print
navymomma77

What Do I do with this big empty wall space?

Navy Momma
8 anni fa
This is my entry/living room. To the left through the hall are 2 bedrooms, stairs up and a bathroom. To the right is our dining and kitchen and stairs down. I have this large wall that is a main thoroughfare and I don't know what to do with it. I was thinking family photos but not sure how to arrange.... Help!
The bench next to the fireplace is where we will be putting a tv on a low white cabinet eventually. Also I will be restraining the coffee table a darker brown color at some point too. We moved in recently and this room is still evolving. Ignore the dishwasher by the front door- it's about to get picked up.

Commenti (4)

• acm
    8 anni fa

do a search by "gallery wall" for some ideas on family pictures. another option would be one horizontal or two vertical large pictures, alone or with a narrow console table underneath.

• tqtqtbw
    8 anni fa

A dark dresser or console with doors for storage with a nice big mirror above.

• PRO
    Holly Anderson Fine Art
    8 anni fa

These are very large scale paintings i would recommend for your space based on the photos you have posted. although i would love to put them on that wall, its a decorating no-no ~ I never recommend family photos in a main sitting area, they belong in a hallway

Original Blue and Brown Painting Large Wall Art Contemporary Abstract · Maggiori informazioni

Original Painting Extra Large Modern Mosaic Tile Art Painting ALLURE · Maggiori informazioni

• Tems
    8 anni fa

The wall is big and sort of encompasses 2 spaces so you could divide it with decor accordingly. In this shop I used a mirror and art(ignore the art arrangement).

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".