Houzz Logo Print
gschier

Kitchen Desk Chair Suggestions

gschier
9 anni fa

I need a low profile chair for my kitchen desk. The space feels too tight between the dining table and the kitchen desk. I thought of using a garden stool. Is this ridiculous? I'm not sure if the one pictured is right either. I think a light beige might be better because of the desk color having so much yellow in the color. This garden stool has some gray in it. Any suggestions?

Commenti (2)

• User
    9 anni fa

The garden stool idea is wonderful, as long as you can sit on it comfortably and it is correct height. Otherwise, you might consider an small scale upholstered bench or appropriately-styled Parsons chair, which run the style gamut from traditional to contemporary and a wide range of colors.

gschier ha ringraziato User
  • nansdrew
    9 anni fa
    An upholstered vanity stool would probably be way more comfortable. You can get vanity stools without a back and it would fit the width of the desk opening better. Good luck!
    gschier ha ringraziato nansdrew
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".